We were tagged for the Desktop Meme by TT Girl. It wasn't clear if we were supposed to show the screen with all the windows we were using, or just the actual desktop, so we show both. (as usual, clicking on the images brings up a larger copy)
We tend to use the desktop as a catch-all to stash any temporary links or images we or The Food Source might want soon.
Here are the rules for the meme:
Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
Here’s how you can do a screen capture:
1.Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
Mommy bean note: On a laptop you use the Fn + prt sc keys then paste it into a graphics program.
2.Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.
3.Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
4.Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well.
We decided to tag
- Skeeter and LC. We hope they get the word (they've been having email problems).
- Frodo, of Frodo's Catscentric World.
- Meisha, of Meisha's Meows.
- The Ginger Cats. We really hope they respond. Their blog is mesmerizing.
- We'll leave the fifth tag open. We were planning to tag The Pet Museum, but under the circumstances, we doubt the Curator is in the mood right now.