The Official Thursday Thirteen is ending, and I never got a chance to get into that game.
So I decided to do an occasional Unofficial Unthursday Unthirteen. They will seldom, if ever, be on Thursday. They will seldom, if ever, have thirteen items. I may or may not ever do another
This is a list of things I've learned about Cat Blogging and the Cat-o-sphere.
- It is hard write using the voice of a cat, especially if I'm trying to accurately follow the viewpoint of the cat.
- It is even harder if you have four cats.
- It is hard to blog with a cat sleeping where the keyboard belongs.
- It is hard to read blogs with a cat sleeping on the mouse.
- I finally found an environment where having four cats is not weird.
- In fact, in this world I might be viewed as something of a slacker.
- I have to be careful what I say when not in the Cat-o-sphere. You get weird looks if you ask: “Where is the stinky goodness” or talk about a “forever home” or “poodin”.
- I mourn the loss of cats I never met, and never could have visited.
- I worry about people and cats I never met, and likely never will meet.
- I see triumphs that I never would have heard of otherwise.
- If I read all the blogs I'm following, I never have time to write anything myself.